Europa-List: UK weekday Fly In /Voucher utilisation.

Subject: Europa-List: UK weekday Fly In /Voucher utilisation.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:23:40
 HTML_WITH_BGCOLOR

Hi! All.
Just a line to report that only one intrepid flier(Dave Watts) and his wife
navigator
made it to Sandtoft today.I went, of course, and since he turned up I'm
pleased I did ! Sorry about the decision to proceed but Kent to Lincolnshire
was obviously flyable it was just a shame about the other directions. However
it didn't look too pleasant facing Dave for the return trip, hope they made it
OK?
Well, Chairman Allsop, obviously Chesterfield was likewise weathered in?  I
regret
that due to lack of numerous arrivals I forgot to hand the Organisers mantle
over to another participant for next week !
So here's a suggestion .....I'll take it again! only THIS Friday looks good at
present and knowing there is so many unfulfilled flyers I'm suggesting Friday
at Sherburn-in-Elmet(EGCJ) because I've unused vouchers for there too !
Hopefully
there will be a resonable quorum to authorise the hand over of the "organisers
mantle"?
BTW if it should go ahead my Son will still need collecting from North Weald at
about 10.00 hours and he will have a hefty bag with him...... if no one can
collect
him I will probably fly down and collect him myself prior to Sherburn.

So I will need to decide last thing tomorrow night since if there's no
likelyhood
of flying I'll need to leave here by car at 06.30 latest .

ANY TAKERS ? (Of the Sherburn idea primarily!)

Or am I being too presumptuous?

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG