Re: Europa-List: Engine instrumentation confusion.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Engine instrumentation confusion.
From: nigel charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:24:34

>I dont like the hidden pages on the EIS but people seem to like it.<

Have a look at the Rocky Mountain Inst uMonitor. Most of the data is
displayed on one screen. In conjunction with a Floscan sender it also
provides very accurate fuel contents and flow info. Typical accuracies of
fuel quantity on my Europa have been within 1% - very useful on long trips.
The uMonitor is the same width as other standard avionics enabling it to fit
into the usual avionics rack. On a small inst panel like the Europa it
provides very efficient use of panel space.

Nigel Charles