Europa-List: Dual Fuel Flow Sensors for 914

Subject: Europa-List: Dual Fuel Flow Sensors for 914
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:43:57

List,

A while back someone asked about dual fuel flow sensor for an EFIS.  I
have not been able to locate the exact question in the list.  It was of
interest to me as I have a Rocky Mtn MicroMonitor planned for my panel.
  I contacted RMI and asked about dual fuel flow sensors for their
system.  They responded very quickly to say that they have an optional
module which supports dual fuel flow sensors specifically for systems
like the 914.  It is called the Two Flow Monitor and costs an extra
$350 to add to the RMI MicroMonitor.  RMI also sent a copy of the
installation pdf for that module.  I'd be happy to pass it along to
anyone interested.

Good building,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL (40%)  Wings almost ready to close, cockpit
module installed.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123