Re: Europa-List: First Hello to you all...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Hello to you all...
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:40:25

A couple years ago I brought an antique ragwing biplane east from Lordsburg,
NM.
Because of problems we had to take it apart and load it in a U-Haul, 25 foot
as I remember.
We wrapped the wings and tail pieces in home fiberglass insulation held on
with duct tape.
Worked great and no damage.

John, A230