RE: Europa-List: First Hello to you all...

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First Hello to you all...
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:17:35

Hi Tom,

 I have been looking at trailers too. The manufactured enclosed ones are for
hauling cars and such and are way more heavy duty than a Europa needs. I
have a Subaru too and a four cyl. Toyota truck. She Who Must Be Obeyed is
not too crazy about that big trailer being parked out front of the house
either. I'm about to give up and just buy the Europa trailer, park it in
half the garage, and fret a lot while I tow 17 miles of rural highway to the
Bishop CA airport. I may one day get a hanger.

 While waiting for my kit to show up 2 1/2 years ago I built a couple
cabinets with front faces that fold down to become table surfaces. One holds
the rolls of glass and becomes the cutting table, the other smaller one
holds the epoxy and forms a mixing table where I use the digital scale. A 40
watt light bulb inside keeps the epoxy warm in the colder months.

 If you don't already have one, a good work bench with a vice is a
necessity.

So. Cal is on fire big time, I'm sure Kim Prout is a busy firefighter.

Kevin