Re: Europa-List: Caution for those using Electronic Scales ? Mix info

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Caution for those using Electronic Scales ? Mix info
From: Ronald J. Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:32:09

 Hello john

Thanks for chiming in.

Yup don't think my point got across very well.Time out was thought by some to be
reset from lack of use.

I hope the post helps some.

ron parigoris

Just got back from hanger. flaps done, set up for aileron root closeouts ready
once have hinges installed. have hinge and mass weight control locations for
left wing, tomorrow will have right wing ones.