RE: Europa-List: Caution for those using Electronic Scales ? Mix info

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Caution for those using Electronic Scales ? Mix info
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:55:50

Brian.
All my a/c was built using the Ohaus 200 model. I haven't got it to
replicate the recommended test at present since I've lent it out. I don't
see a problem .....unless you leave it too long standing after you have
zero'd the scale then it resets itself which if you didn't notice could
cause a problem, I never had it reset on me during a mix yet. It takes about
3 to 4 minutes of inactivity before it resets but by then you have certainly
put the resin shot in to a known figure so if it self zero's all you do is
put the required ammount of hardener in to a known figure.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300