Re: Europa-List: Caution for those using Electronic Scales ? Mix info

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Caution for those using Electronic Scales ? Mix info
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:14:24

Bag the electronic scale,  get an Ohaus triple  beam balance. I have been
using one for 4 years now without a problem.  You also get more of an
intuitive feel for your mixing and quantities seeing the mechanical
movement  of the scale.  If you can find an old dope smoker you can
probably get his scale real cheap.

Steve
A143
Mesa, AZ