Re: Europa-List: Outrigger wheels

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Outrigger wheels
From: Ronald J. Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:49:56

 Hello David

I too purchased some 4 inch gray flat tread colson castors with ball Bearings.

I have yet to install them, but purchased some larger diameter hardware so
spacers will not be necessary.

Question:

What are you doing about the ball bearings not being sealed, just leaving them
opened? Or did you install some sort of bearing protector?

thanks
Ron Parigoris