Re: Europa-List: Outrigger wheels

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Outrigger wheels
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:03:31

Dennis Vories does not have email or if he does, he chooses not to publicly post
it.  Do you have his article on modifications?  It's not terribly helpful but
does run about 14 pages if I recall.  I could probably dig it up and mail it
or fax it.  He's pretty private about his mods because he wanted to sell them
to Europa who I believe refused.
Paul Boulet, N914PB, Malibu, California
"J. R. Jones"

Hello all,
In May, Peter Zutrauen kindly posted an extract from Dennis Vories' article
in which he (Dennis) gives details of the outrigger he has fitted to his
Europa.
Does anyone have Dennis's email address or, perhaps, details of the wheels
used?
Any help much appreciated.
Regards to all,
Ron Jones.