Re: Europa-List: 1st Stupid Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 1st Stupid Question
From: EuropaXSA279@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:35:24

Hello John:
Well, I have taken your shopping list to heart and have already purchased
some of those Items in the last few days.  You had asked if I ordered the quick

build control surfaces. Yes, I did, along with the newly available quick build

cockpit module.

I noted that your list did not include an epoxy pump. Can I do without this
$250.00 to $450.00 gadget? Given the options I purchased, perhaps I don't need

one? I looked at the plans for the scale. It looks a bit crude... Then
again... I Know less than nothing at this point!

The shop over the garage is now clean and new work table constructed... But
it is far from looking like an airplane factory.
Thanks
Brian