Re: Europa-List: Trike Nose Wheel Tyre and tube.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trike Nose Wheel Tyre and tube.
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:12:29

I've had that problem (three times in a 500x5 wheels), but it wasn't a fold
in the tube nor obvious fretting. Probable cause was cheap, thin-walled
Taiwanese tubes made of a not-very-recognisable type of rubber. Does rubber
fatigue-fail? I was also running at nominally 25 psi, but down to 20 psi.

Duncan McF.