RE: Europa-List: Trike Nose Wheel Tyre and tube.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trike Nose Wheel Tyre and tube.
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:50:20

I must have been thinking of the inner tube I bought when I chopped the
first one full of holes the first time I joined the two halves of the nose
wheel.  When I found out that a Goodyear TUBE would have cost me almost as
much as a new Michelin TIRE for my car, I bought the cheap stuff.
Fortunately I learned how to mount the wheel without damaging the tube.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Europa XS Tri-Gear A070
Airframe complete