Europa-List: mono vs. trigear

Subject: Europa-List: mono vs. trigear
From: Morten Lund karlsen <mortenlund@tiscali.no>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:13:31

Hi all you Europa builders!

Really could need some advice frome you! I am takeing flightlessons for my
PPL (cessna 172). This is noe of my dreams comming true! I also have one
other dream, to build my own Europa...! I just can't deside which one to
build. The mono, or the tri.. I understand that the mono can bee a real
chalenge, particulary to unexperienced pilots. But I like the the mono looks
so much better than the tri! Any one out there who can help me make up my
mind? It canges from day to day.. I really don't want to build an aircraft
which I can't handle...

Regards!

Morten Lund Karlsen