RE: Europa-List: Landing Radar?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Landing Radar?
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:43:45

>>>             For those who must acquire the skill to land a
tailwheeler properly, this item is a true find. No, I haven't used it
yet, but I KNOW it'll save many a bacon and several prop tips. I
consider it a vital adjunct to any new  Driver, Airframe  who wants to
put rubber to the floor safely every time.

After a few landings I think you'll find two eyes are just as effective
at judging the flareout height!

Tony
[who is currently suffering plane withdrawal symptoms... ZK-UBD has a
sick 912 and ZK-TSK is in the paint shop]