RE: Europa-List: Landing Radar?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Landing Radar?
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:53:46

294 hours. Corroded exhaust and a broken carb mount on the port side. It
decided that it wouldn't start one morning and that's when we found the
carb problem.

The previous owner had taped the exhausts and that resulted in
corrosion.

The bits are on the way over and I should be airborne in a week or so.
Of course it has to be absolutely perfect mid winter flying without a
cloud in the sky right now... And it's been like that for several
days!!!

Tony