Re: Re: Europa-List: Landing Radar?

Subject: Re: Re: Europa-List: Landing Radar?
From: tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:55:14

Gidday Paul,
I was wondering if you were off to Oshkosh?? I was reading Tony Consonants
home page and was impressed with the idea of using a cheap domed inspection
plate on the tail inspection access holes, with  a steel spring that holds them
in
place. This alleviates the need to have any screws attaching the cover. He
mentions they are only a couple of bucks each, so if you are going, and if you

don't mind I was wondering if you could get me a couple? I would expect the
easiest way to get them from you would be to ask you to drill off the steel
spring

and then simply post them in a normal envelope.
http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa/272ab.html
This is the link to what Tony has done, and if you have any further ideas, I'd
really
like to hear them.
I am currently about to bond in place the brass bushes for the tailplane. It is
level
and square and I am pleased with the result. The worst part of where I have set
it
up is that I have to place the tailplane in position on each side and slide the
torque
tube into it, as I haven't got enough lateral room to fit the tailplanes due to
the
width of the garage at that point. Oh well, you can't have it all and it doesn't
matter
until I finally fit the larger pins for the last time. How are you going??
Reg
Tony Renshaw

=======
=======