Re: RE: Europa-List: Landing Radar?

Subject: Re: RE: Europa-List: Landing Radar?
From: tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:57:41

Gidday Tony,
I am thinking of copying the good idea you posted regarding the metal clips that

hold your inspection covers in place on the rear fuse. I have asked Paul Mac to

see if he is going to Oshkosh to see if he can post me the clips. Would you
still

recommend it as a suggestion, or have you moved on and came up with a different

setup, since it was some time ago?
Reg
Tony Renshaw

=======