Re: Europa-List: Eine Nachricht von Karl Heinz Topp

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Eine Nachricht von Karl Heinz Topp
From: John Cliff <mx@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:17:45

On the face of it, this joker has NOT yet added all our email addresses to his
database, as they are not known to other subscribers unless you have posted a
message to the list.  The subscriber list is held at Matronics but is not
present in delivered messages.  This posting was sent to the list (showing he
must be a subscriber), so he is not addressing it only to previous posters.

I suggest nobody is unwise enough to enter personal details into his website
(also in German).

I have dropped a line to the list manager to advise him.

John Cliff