RE: Europa-List: Tri-gear bungee tightening

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tri-gear bungee tightening
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:08:33

Hi! Mark.
Yes,get a pair of the spiked climbing "thingy's", they are direcional and
one can be used on the rising side and the other on the down side, that way
you can work each "fall" round the ends getting it ever tighter. Then you
can cable clip them to hold tight until you have it tied off before
releasing .
Sorry I can't remember the name but a mountain climbing equipment shop will
help.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG