Re: Europa-List: Tri-gear bungee tightening

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tri-gear bungee tightening
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 03:01:07

Hi Mark,

I installed the bungee on y own initially and then found it too soft after
mounting the engine.
It is a job for two pairs of hands. We lay underneath the fuselage. One guy
holds the bungee
tightly or hangs on it, while the other feeds the next loop. That way is
very easy, but assumes
that you left the fuselage open underneath the frame.

Cheers,  Karl

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger