Re: Europa-List: How did you Post Cure?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: How did you Post Cure?
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:14:59

they need good support, and need to be positioned to avoid distortion (eg,
LE down) - and bond on stiff ali channel (with a release layer of peelply in
between) onto TE's to hold them straight.

I controlled the heat (fan heater) with multiple thermal switches (60
cutout) and adjustable thermal controller calibrated in a dry run to 55.
Also a small fan to circulate the air and even the temperature. 2"
polystyrene oven worked well.

From: "John & Amy Eckel" <eckel1@comcast.net>