Re: Europa-List: How did you Post Cure?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: How did you Post Cure?
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:17:38

This is not a reply to the original question, but a question
along the same lines.
I take it from the replies so far that there is no danger of
softening and warping the tailplane, rudder, flaps and ailerons
at a temperature of 55C. Therefore no special support is needed.
Is that correct?
Also, I believe I was told to not cure the parts until just before filling
and sanding.  What are the opinions on  that subject?

John Eckel
A230