Europa-List: How did you Post Cure?

Subject: Europa-List: How did you Post Cure?
From: Ronald J. Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:23:36

Need to Post Cure tailplanes.

How have you post Cured (What means of heat)?

At what temperature and for how long?

Have heard that 1 hour at 160 to 180 degrees F????????  Manual talkes of alot
less
for
alot longer.

What is temperature you should not exceed in Post Cure to prevent Foam damage,
or ?

I have a constant source of 220 degree F clean air. If I were to blow just a
portion
into the oven, with a vent on the other side, you think i can configure so I get
lets
say 150F without any hot spots?

Any ideas on this?

I would rather not go through the complexity if i can avoid of taking ambient
air
and
run it through a squirrel cage blower, and mix it with this 220 air.

Thanks
Ron Parigoris