RE: Europa-List: Static Charges and how to avoid them

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Static Charges and how to avoid them
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:18:43

Hi! Dale,
I've presumed they mean the aliminium neck to the filler. My system has
always to have the fuel supply pump grounded at the exhaust , I make sure I
touch the neck with a damp finger whilst removing the cap and I touch the
fuel nozzle on to the neck whilst filling.
No problems yet but can't say I've ever found really dry conditions in
Europe yet.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG