Re: Europa-List: Static Charges and how to avoid them

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Static Charges and how to avoid them
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:07:46

Hi Gerry,

Take a look at Skydrive kit for water temperature. It is very cheap, passive
VDO probe (same as
is used by Rotax for CH), goes directly into one of the water hoses on top
of the engine and
is easy to install. I use an EIS, but other instruments should be fine also.

Regards,  Karl

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger