Re: Europa-List: Static Charges and how to avoid them

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Static Charges and how to avoid them
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 19:13:36

Hi! to all.

After much deliberation about Engines I have fitted a Rotax 912 with Arplast
PV50 Prop. and CS Controller. Tri-gear now stands on it's three legs!

I had not taken account or thought about Water Temperature or maybe a Water
Pressure Gauge too but it would seem sensible to monitor. I would like some
advice or experiences on fitting 'steam Gauge' type indicators and where the
sensor should or could be positioned. Should a mechanical Water Temperature
Gauge considered.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland