RE: Europa-List: aileron mass balancing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: aileron mass balancing
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 07:19:53

>>> so the question is do I move the balance weight to the right 20mm or
the balance box the same distance to the left,

Move the counterbalance weight 20mm as counterbalance location is not
going to be that critical. If you haven't glued the balance boxes in
place yet you can always split the distance.

Mine are 50mm off location inboard as some dumb builder I know marked
his ruler at the wrong location and then transferred the marks to both
ailerons.

Tony

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination
or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient
is unauthorized.