Re: Europa-List: brake pipe routing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: brake pipe routing
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 22:28:02

My application for finger brakes is currently with the PFA.

At least one other non-Europa demo has them approved.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being flight tested