Europa-List: brake pipe routing

Subject: Europa-List: brake pipe routing
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:30:00

I have finally given up waiting for the finger brakes and am currently
installing the toe brakes on my tri gear, with a view to converting to the
finger brakes once they are sorted from the factory.  Can anyone help with
the routing of the piping? It looks from the manual as if I should take it
down the starboard side and across the front of the seats. But is that along
the floor, just above the top of the tufnol bearing or just under the top of
the thigh support? Or somewhere else completely?

Cheers.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS