RE: Europa-List: brake pipe routing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: brake pipe routing
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:04:25

Hi! Richard.
I wouldn't be without my toe brakes.
The pipes route up and to the port side where there is a hand brake valve
near the naca cold air vent. Then they travel under the port side door sill
to the front of the baggage bay . The Port brake goes out down the main gear
leg whilst the Starboard one travels across the rear tank bulkhead down the
starboard side main gear leg. I have installed unions and adapters where
they pass through the fusilage floor. Then if a pipe fails all you have to
change is the length of the leg.
Bob H G-PTAG