Europa-List: RE: weatherstation

Subject: Europa-List: RE: weatherstation
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:22:19

Jos

Details of weather station.

www.eastyorkshire.co.uk/eddsfield/wxdata/eddsfield.htm to view the live data
and webcam for the field. We are going to add a webcam on the airstrip too.

see the unit a oregon weather station at http://www.ambientweather.com The
weather station is on sale here in the UK for 499  from Transair, but I
also saw they had a cheaper one that appears to do the same
www.transair.co.uk

You can use loads of different software from various suppliers but we went
for

http://www.weather-display.com

 Hope that helps

If you need anything further let me know.

Kevin