Re: Europa-List: Night and Day

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Night and Day
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:42:55

Some time ago when dealers ordered Rotax parts from the Rotax Distributor
they would be supplied with 0-200 type mounts.  I will check with the
Distributor again to see if the have changed.  The 0-200 rubber is slightly
softer and does provide a smoother engine.  Have installed several with no
problems to date, but.....

Bob Berube A166