RE: Europa-List: Night and Day

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Night and Day
From: STOUT GARRY V CSFF2 <garrys@att.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:47:52

Dave,  Can you share with the list the part number of the mounts, and
where / how you purchased them?  Also, how big of a job was it to swap
them out?

Regards,

Garry V. Stout

District Manager,  Finance, AT&T Business Services
Phone: 813-878-3929   Fax: 813-878-5651
E-Mail:  garrys@att.com

.....taking a "business as usual" approach to the way things are managed
at AT&T is not appropriate.  D. Dorman 1/16/03