Re: How Sacred Are the Sacred Six?

Subject: Re: How Sacred Are the Sacred Six?
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:23:37
Hi Jim,

Just a comment on oil temps. The Rotax 'standard' oil temperature location
(just after the oil pump) is about the coolest point in your oil system. At
the return, into the oil reservoir, the oil temps are about 50 degF warmer
than that in climb, and about 40 degF in cruise, making a measured oil temp
of 184 degF about 224 degF at the hottest location in the oil system, at
cruise.

regards,
Terry Seaver
N135TD