Re: How Sacred Are the Sacred Six?

Subject: Re: How Sacred Are the Sacred Six?
From: Andrew Sarangan <europabuilder@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:25:48
Steve

I was thinking pretty much the same thing. I want to
keep my panel as simple as possible. An airspeed
indicator and an altimeter will just about do it. A
magnetic compass is required, but that is not a 'panel
instrument' per se.

Perhaps after a few hundred hours of day VFR flying, I
might upgrade the airplane to night VFR and then to
IFR. Also, by that time there is bound to be better
technology, such as LED lights and better gyros.

<http://www.europaclub.org.uk>