Re: Nav Lights

Subject: Re: Nav Lights
From: David DeFord <davedeford@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:01:23
> Has anyone installed the Whelen wingtip lights with the local
> strobe power
> supplies out at the end of the wings? At 1.5 lbs each side it
> seems a good
> way to keep the strobe from interfering with other electronics.

I don't think you need to do this to eliminate interference.  With the
strobe power supply mounted under the baggage bay shelf, we've had no
interference problems, nor have several other builders I've spoken with.
We kept the cables away from other wiring, of course, but didn't go to
any special trouble.

Dave DeFord
N135TD