Re: Cold Starting Rotax 914

Subject: Re: Cold Starting Rotax 914
From: STOUT GARRY V CSFF2 <garrys@att.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:10:20
Thanks to all who have responded to my "cold starting" problem.  In my case the
solution was simply following everyone's advise........to insure that the
throttle
is FULLY CLOSED and the choke full on.  It now starts instantly.  Previously
I had been opening the throttle just a little, and that won't work.  Thanks
to Kim Prout and many others who suggested the correct technique.

Regards,

Garry V. Stout

District Manager, AT&T Business Services
Phone:  813-878-3929   Fax 813-878-5651

*****Please note new e-mail address******