Re: Cold Starting Rotax 914

Subject: Re: Cold Starting Rotax 914
From: STOUT GARRY V CSFF2 <garrys@att.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:30:57
Thanks Andy,

I hadn't tried the fully closed throttle position yet.  I'll try that soon.
With
respect to the battery, it's good and strong, and turns the engine over as
quickly as if the temperature was "normal".

Thanks again.

Garry V. Stout

District Manager, AT&T Business Services
Phone:  813-878-3929   Fax 813-878-5651

*****Please note new e-mail address******