Re: Wing alignment

Subject: Re: Wing alignment
From: craig ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:12:57
Kevin,

I went through the same things on setting up my wings.  I ended up having to
take some off the socket and bid  on the fuselage to get enough clearance.
As for the proper sweep mine was off aprox .5in.  I couldn't see building in
tension or compression forces by bending the spars so left as is.  I hope
this doesn't adversely affect the flight performance?

craig ellison
a205
silverton, or