Re: XS Topping out

Subject: Re: XS Topping out
From: Paul Atkinson <paul@theatkinsons.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:07:49
Gerry

I'm sorry you've had a crap day but I'm not ready for a fight :-(  Just
thought I'd add a word of warning about the back end alignment. If the
fuse bottom has the built in twist and it hasn't been corrected before
setting up the tailplane torque tube then I believe it is best to live
with a wonky fin than to have a wonky tailplane. As far as looks are
concerned my wonky fin is only noticeable when I really look for it.

Paul