Re: Stall Warner Kit

Subject: Re: Stall Warner Kit
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:04:23
Perhaps a talk with Neville would help.  He developed the techniques.

Andy

>>> "Carl Pattinson" <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk> 12/07/02 10:36pm >>>

Has anyone installed the Europa factory stall warner kit on a classic
Europa.

We have decided that this is preferable to the stall strips which the PFA
insists on but a little concerned that we may end up damaging a lovely paint
job.

Drilling two holes (one from leading edge and one from wing root) in the
hope that they will meet up seems a little hit and miss though admittedly
cant think of a better way of doing this. Unfortunately you only get one
chance of getting it right.

We would appreciate any advice / comments from anyone who has already done
this mod, thereby increasing our chances success.
Carl Pattinson
G-LABS