Re: Access Door in fuselage

Subject: Re: Access Door in fuselage
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:19:16
Steve , All

We did that on Bob's "beep beep" and I have done it on my plane.

We put an inside flange around the hole so the door comes up against a stop
. The latch will work best with a thin door, not a thick one. ( ask me how I
know)  I think Bob has a picture of it on his web page. I could send JPG
direct of mine if any one wishes them.

Hope that helps.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.