Re: Access Door in fuselage

Subject: Re: Access Door in fuselage
From: Thomas Friedland <beecho@pwx.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 06:23:04
Hi Steve
I have a Fram filter with a drain in the bottom as recommended by Tony
Bingelis.  It is mounted on one of the vertical baggage bay supports
and the drain can be used by putting a pan under it.  The bowl and
filter are easily removed from above so there is no need for an access
---From below.

Tom  Atascadero CA

beecho@pw-x.com