Re: Oil Filter replacement

Subject: Re: Oil Filter replacement
From: STOUT GARRY V CSFF2 <garrys@att.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:08:18
Jim,

I've researched this extensively and all the available filters are too long.
The
Rotax 914 exhaust system interferes such that the only filter that will work
is the Rotax filter......unless you want to disassemble the exhaust system to
make an OEM filter work.  I think the 912 series engines don't have that
problem,
but can't say for sure.

Regards,

Garry V. Stout

District Manager, AT&T Business Services
Phone:  813-878-3929   Fax 813-878-5651

*****Please note new e-mail address******