Re: Primer and Paint

Subject: Re: Primer and Paint
From: James H. Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:03:19
Fred,
        I talked to the smooth prime people and that is what they told me
about primer and top coat application. Even when using their top coat,
they wanted me to put on the epoxy primer first and then a top coat.
Believe me, I was getting tired of sanding and wanted to get it finished.
  Yes, the wet-on-wet will increase the coating thickness and
subsequential weight.   How long it will last----?? don't know.

                              Jim Nelson