Re: Long range fuel tanks

Subject: Re: Long range fuel tanks
From: Nobody <foo@bar.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:30:01
Hi David and Gert.

Go to your nearest pharmacy and ask for a relief system called Uridom - at
least that's what we called it when we used them during glider competitiones
many years ago. It's kind of a contraseptive with an opening in the tip onto
which a plastic hose was mounted. This hose led to a plastic bag - or "tank"
which was taped to your leg near the ancle, everything of course descreetly
located underneath the trousers. Worked brilliantly - as long as you managed
to fight the ever returning feeling of getting wet! Just relax and let go!

Any other systems/ideas out there????

Regards, Hans.