Re: Long range fuel tanks

Subject: Re: Long range fuel tanks
From: Peter Chatterton <peter@chatterton.name>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:48:26
I bought one of these, it was called a Piddle Pak!  Fortunately i never had
to use it.

---From my experiences using a urinal in a hospital bed, I would say there's a
real psychological problem getting started on these things.  I can see
someone putting it off, and off, until some minor emergency happens, and
when your mind is off the matter ... whoops!

I guess you need a device that you plug into at the beginning of the flight
and then forget
about.

Peter the Lurker