Re: Long range fuel tanks

Subject: Re: Long range fuel tanks
From: Lisbet og Gert Dalgaard <lgds@post6.tele.dk>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:08:35
Went home after the PFA rally this year.
Landed behind my cottage after 5:15 hrs - plenty of fuel left, but I've
never been happier to say halloo to that old lamp post .......

Regards Gert

NB  Graham, I might talk to some of those glider boys - sure they know some
tricks what I never have heard about - the only "trick" I know is: "think,
before drinking - are you thirsty, or just bored....."