Re: 912 carb icing?

Subject: Re: 912 carb icing?
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:53:01
Hi Troy,

The Skydrive kit included a small water valve that can be remotely mounted. We
mounted ours on top of the pilot side footwell, and used a solid wire control
cable to allow actuation from the cockpit. The included temperature gauge is a
battery operated digital unit about two inches wide by 3/4" high by 1" deep,
with
a probe on a fairly long wire that inserts into the carb heat block.

Terry